We provide a well-rounded membership package so that you can tap into the programs and services that best fit your business needs.
NEW - Merchant Services Credit Card Discounted Processing with Affinity program member AdvoCharge
AdvoCharge has relationships with several merchant service processors, not just one, and works with their clients to pair them with the processor that best meets their needs. Rates are established at cost for the merchant, and AdvoCharge is compensated with a flat monthly fee equal to 10% of the savings they are able to generate for their customers compared to the fees charged by the merchant's previous credit card processor.
Chamber members working with AdvoCharge get the added benefit of an additional 10% discount off of AdvoCharge's already very low fees.
Call our Business Development team to learn more at 303.442.1044. Or email firstname.lastname@example.org
NEW Discounted Insurance Programs for Member Businesses
Discounted Anthem Health Care Options -
Watch for the Roll-Out Seminar and Lunch in October.
Sign up for an invitation today - email Member Services
Exclusively for Boulder Chamber, small business members (up to 50 employees)
Customize your coverage. Control Your Costs.
- Get unparalleled flexibility to create a health benefits package that's customized for your small business. Plus, each employee can choose a plan that fits their budget and needs.
- Choose from five plans, including our most popular EmployeeElect plans, with a wide range of prices and benefits - offer one plan, all plans or mix and match.*
- Gain more financial control through employer contributions as low as 50% or $125. per employee.*
- Get access to one of Colorado's largest provider networks.
- Get alternative care benefits, such as chiropractic care, acupuncture and massage therapy, on many plans.
Let Anthem work with you to create solutions that make sense for you and your business.
*Certain restrictions may apply - call Member Services at 303.938.2070 for more details. Our Anthem representatives are making quotes now - effective October 1st.
DISCOUNTED Worker's Compensation Insurance. The Boulder Chamber group receives a dividend back over 90% of the time. Last year, over $550,000 back to members.
If you have employees - you need insurance!
- Workers’ Comp Insurance Program provides eligible members with a four percent discount on your premium and an annual group dividend.
- Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield Boulder Chamber Plan is an exclusive network offering enhanced health insurance plans and savings. (This health insurance coverage is available to all members regardless of any health factors relating to such members or individuals eligible for coverage)
401k Options for you and your employees with Capital Evolution Group
401k Platforms for Chamber Members through Capital Evolution Group. Whatever your specific goals, they can tailor a strategy that is right for you and your business. They have more cost effective solutions that reduce your fiduciary risks.
Your Member Services department can assist you with brokers phone numbers and emails to discuss all your questions and the dynamic benefits they may be able to provide to save you and your company money. Call 303.442.1044.
Education & Training Opportunities
- Monthly Business Skills Seminars focus on topics such as networking, human resources, and marketing offered through Boulder 2140
- New for 2013! Brain Food by Boulder 2140.
- The Small Business Development Center, housed within the Chamber, offers entrepreneurial training at a discounted chamber member rate and free counseling.
- Leadership Boulder County has been connecting members with community leaders for more than 30 years through a six-month interactive program. (2014)
- Quarterly Safety Seminars help businesses create a safer work environment and lower costs associated with Workers' Comp claims.
- Business Women’s Leadership Group (BWLG) is a dynamic group that meets to engage in educational, networking and leadership opportunities. Open to men and women.
Networking and Connecting with the Chamber
- Business After Hours offers a lively setting to connect with business professionals and fine tune your networking skills
- Member Orientation and Revisit Member Benefits is a great starting point and as a long-standing member, come back anytime and meet new members and learn about current benefits.
- Business Women’s Leadership Group (BWLG) is a dynamic group that meets to engage in educational, networking and leadership opportunities.
- Boulder 2140 - Happy Hours
- Leads Group meetings offer structured time to give and receive qualified leads among non-competing businesses.
- Governor's and Legislative Round Tables, New for 2013!
- ReENERGYze your Business Quarterly morning seminar series.
- Bike to Work Day Breakfast Stop sponsored by Boulder 2140 at the Chamber
- Celebration of Leadership
- Women Who Light the Community
- Esprit Entrepreneur
- CU Buff Pep Rally & Lunch
- New for 2013! Philanthropic events uniting members with a good cause
- New for 2013! PRIME expo with new Members in conjunction with BAH
- Ambassadors will share individual member services and connect you into the business community.
- Company listing in our annual Business Resource Directory distributed to our members, local businesses, available in our lobby, and sent in relocation packets
- A web page in our online Business Directory with a link back to your company's Web site that helps improve ranking by search engines.
- Job Posting site for Members
- HOT Deals
- LinkedIN - Join the Boulder Chamber Group - 1600 members strong
- Twitter - one of the top twitter sites to follow, over 5000 followers
- LINKS to Social Media, Facebook, LinkedIN, Twitter and Your Tube on the web site informational listing page.
- Facebook - Post your promotional to our news-feed, share the conversation with over a 1000 fans
- Our information center refers people every day to our member businesses.
- Boulder Street Map marketing opportunities (August 2013)
- Boulder Business Insider provides an inside scoop on decisions, public meetings and forums that impact your company’s ability to thrive in the Boulder area.
- Website contains updated event and Chamber news
- eblast news, bulletins, events and press releases to the membership community
- Our social media groups include Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook and keep our members aware of the latest news and events, instantly!
Member Sponsorship Opportunities
- Several options are available to sponsor events and programs. Call John Tayer or Scott Ziemba to learn about the several opportunities and price levels of sponsorship. 303-442-1044